The German music magazine De:bug‘s latest issue features a whole 3 pages of dubstep love and goodness including a few familiar Drumz photos from DMZ and the now legendary Breezeblock Dubstep Warz show. Words by Blackdown and Orson. Anyone off to Berlin to see Kode9 tommorrow might wanna pick up a copy whilst there.
Recent Blog Posts
- @danhancox So excited about this book! #blackandyellow 🐝 https://t.co/MHswW0yZxL 11 hours ago
- RT @danhancox: Here's the cover of my next book! Drawing on interviews spanning 12 years, from grime's pirate radio days to riots, gentrifi… 11 hours ago
- 👏👏👏👏 twitter.com/worldwidefm/st… 1 day ago
- RT @afuahirsch: If I’m honest, this is exhausting. Constantly having to explain, even having to justify explaining reality of white privile… 1 day ago
- RT @HUCKmagazine: Step inside the UK grime scene with My Element, an original Huck Film directed by @irenebaque: huckmagazine.com/?p=400195 h… 1 day ago
- RT @trenchmag: Alternative rappers are using their life experiences to craft their own artistry and birth music for a generation of awkward… 2 days ago