The East London line extension is set to hit South London in around 5 years, meaning more dots on the Southern part of the tubemap (and making travel to Plastic People a helluva lot easier!). Designer David Linton of www.colourcountry.net has already done a South London tube map- “rotating the map so that South London gets most of the stations.” I love it.
Recent Blog Posts
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- More Music History in photos… Acid House Ravers + More
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 2 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Invest in yourself. Meditate. Read. Eat healthy food. Drink water. Move your body. Spend time in nature. Rest up. You are w… 3 days ago
- RT @SikhProf: "In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist. We must be anti-racist." - Angela Davis https://t.co/v2PUqjbQ33 3 days ago
- RT @katestanworth: In August 1977 a seminal street battle was fought against the National Front in my neighbourhood, Lewisham @guardian htt… 3 days ago
- RT @shutter_hub: Need photobook advice? Craig Atkinson @caferoyalbooks shares his tips on producing, submitting &editing photobooks https:/… 3 days ago