The East London line extension is set to hit South London in around 5 years, meaning more dots on the Southern part of the tubemap (and making travel to Plastic People a helluva lot easier!). Designer David Linton of www.colourcountry.net has already done a South London tube map- “rotating the map so that South London gets most of the stations.” I love it.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Freelance World is a lonely world but at least you get to chose your team & don’t have to see that one colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 54 minutes ago
- Emailing @danhancox like “😩😩 help me” chapter 21 . You & @EmmaLWarren are like my journalistic guru’s and so was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 56 minutes ago
- RT @shahmiruk: I’m 24. I don’t have the weight of the entire establishment behind me. I just have lawyers that made oaths to uphold democra… 1 day ago
- RT @shahmiruk: Theresa May’s government is complicit in covering up the fact that Vote Leave broke the law. 10 Downing Street didn’t just i… 1 day ago
- RT @DJDarkside: Someone needs to do Dubstep Classical with an orchestra! 🎻 #dubstep 1 day ago
- Whooped by a bee 🐝 #soundon https://t.co/LPSMqzOAud 1 day ago