The East London line extension is set to hit South London in around 5 years, meaning more dots on the Southern part of the tubemap (and making travel to Plastic People a helluva lot easier!). Designer David Linton of www.colourcountry.net has already done a South London tube map- “rotating the map so that South London gets most of the stations.” I love it.
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @invispalace: Did you know? Bridget Riley is from #Norwood https://t.co/1cKJO5oQda 14 hours ago
- RT @Stancepodcast: View Jagoda's Nail Art Photography Project & then get a mani at a salon managed by young women from @ArtAgainstKnives In… 14 hours ago
- RT @Diddy: Life is only as good as your mindset. 2 days ago
- RT @VICE: Lost photos of Brazil's wild carnivals: bit.ly/2EJPQjp https://t.co/o7DhycqsEZ 2 days ago
- RT @MatthewsYard: Yo Croydon. We keep bumping in to people who think we are about to close. Don't be fooled by naysayers. 10 months & deve… 2 days ago
- RT @EmmaLWarren: Celebrating the educators behind the new wave of London jazz musicians for @RBMA daily.redbullmusicacademy.com/2018/02/new-sc… 2 days ago