I was back in London for the weekend and barely slept. I used my analogue camera with expired film. Sky & Liam and the Harpers Road Crew had an awesome house party cos Liam is off to dance naked with blonde ladies in Sweden for a year or so. Sky was like… “Georgie can you sort out a DJ?” “Well Sky, you’re in luck,” I replied… It’s DMZ weekend; there are hundreds of them buzzing around South London. So DQ stepped up; and Orson and Isabella and Delphine and Pavel and Pokes came along; and of course all my hippy friends were there already. Worlds collide. The pix aren’t that strong but warm at least.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Freelance World is a lonely world but at least you get to chose your team & don’t have to see that one colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 29 minutes ago
- Emailing @danhancox like “😩😩 help me” chapter 21 . You & @EmmaLWarren are like my journalistic guru’s and so was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- RT @shahmiruk: I’m 24. I don’t have the weight of the entire establishment behind me. I just have lawyers that made oaths to uphold democra… 1 day ago
- RT @shahmiruk: Theresa May’s government is complicit in covering up the fact that Vote Leave broke the law. 10 Downing Street didn’t just i… 1 day ago
- RT @DJDarkside: Someone needs to do Dubstep Classical with an orchestra! 🎻 #dubstep 1 day ago
- Whooped by a bee 🐝 #soundon https://t.co/LPSMqzOAud 1 day ago