I was back in London for the weekend and barely slept. I used my analogue camera with expired film. Sky & Liam and the Harpers Road Crew had an awesome house party cos Liam is off to dance naked with blonde ladies in Sweden for a year or so. Sky was like… “Georgie can you sort out a DJ?” “Well Sky, you’re in luck,” I replied… It’s DMZ weekend; there are hundreds of them buzzing around South London. So DQ stepped up; and Orson and Isabella and Delphine and Pavel and Pokes came along; and of course all my hippy friends were there already. Worlds collide. The pix aren’t that strong but warm at least.
Recent Blog Posts
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- More Music History in photos… Acid House Ravers + More
- Can I get away with this bring my LinkedIn pic?😁👀 . . . . #rareselfie #paleandinteresting… instagram.com/p/BbrtvLzFgqt/ 15 hours ago
- RT @AmusedNonQueen: Help Twitter! Last work of my father before he suffered a stroke, losing the ability to draw and talk, pretty much his… 1 day ago
- Soul To Soul flyers in Last Night A DJ Saved My Life book by Bill Brewster & Frank Broughton.… instagram.com/p/Bbp2fX-FFqV/ 1 day ago
- RT @ICPhotog: We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography… 1 day ago
- RT @HUCKmagazine: The hidden African history captured by one maverick photographer: huckmagazine.com/?p=398097 https://t.co/mpG0RuRuxz 1 day ago
- RT @shitlondon: This little dude, Zimbabwean Embassy #Mugabemustgo https://t.co/2XcopMg9gH 1 day ago