If you’re a fan of Black & White and / or candid / street photography peek Willy Ronis’ Ce Jour La (in French if you can!). Beautiful black & white photos taken in Paris and other parts of Europe illustrated with his memories of capturing each image, the situation surrounding it and quite often an update on the subject since the photo was taken. If you’re in Paris also check the immense expo of his work at La Monaie du Paris but give yourself a few hours to look around!
Recent Blog Posts
- @bok_bok Literally, Paris nightlife is so dry 18 hours ago
- RT @Plastician: Wondering what the actual nightlife economy consists of in the eyes of the government. Cos it certainly doesn't involve any… 18 hours ago
- RT @trenchmag: 🚨 GENTRIFICATION ALERT 🚨 Hackney Council vote to devastate east London nightlife with insane curfew on all venues: https:/… 18 hours ago
- @amylame @MayorofLondon @nightczar Your response is literally this emoji 🤷♀️ 18 hours ago
- This is not the Lambeth Country Fair I know & love @lambeth_council Say no to walls!! twitter.com/kmccarthywoolf… 1 day ago
- @lambeth_council @KMcCarthyWoolf @ChukaUmunna @brixtonbuzz @BrixtonBlog I doubt that anyone actually wants more bar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago