If you’re a fan of Black & White and / or candid / street photography peek Willy Ronis’ Ce Jour La (in French if you can!). Beautiful black & white photos taken in Paris and other parts of Europe illustrated with his memories of capturing each image, the situation surrounding it and quite often an update on the subject since the photo was taken. If you’re in Paris also check the immense expo of his work at La Monaie du Paris but give yourself a few hours to look around!
Recent Blog Posts
- HAPPY NEW YEAR / PRINT SALE – 15% OFF
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- RT @EmmaLWarren: Diving deeper into listening with Transition Mastering's Jason Goz for @bowersandwilkins Pics @drumzofthesouth https://t.c… 1 week ago
- My heart is broken for Grenfell tower.💔 Thinking of all of the residents and community tonight. 1 week ago
- RT @kieran_yates: First of my new Vice column 'British Values' exploring education, mental health, detention & deportation and more https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BowersWilkins: .@EmmaLWarren on the fine art of mastering with Transition Studios’ ace mastering engineer @JasonTransition https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- House of Cards . . . . #jezza #art #votelabour #election #Corbyn #labour #stleonards #Hastings… instagram.com/p/BVFE6ZsFeDZ/ 2 weeks ago
- ❤Hastings. . . . #mrsweakandwobbly #art #vote #dontvotetory #posters #election #wobbly… instagram.com/p/BVFEl4sFczq/ 2 weeks ago