If you’re a fan of Black & White and / or candid / street photography peek Willy Ronis’ Ce Jour La (in French if you can!). Beautiful black & white photos taken in Paris and other parts of Europe illustrated with his memories of capturing each image, the situation surrounding it and quite often an update on the subject since the photo was taken. If you’re in Paris also check the immense expo of his work at La Monaie du Paris but give yourself a few hours to look around!
Recent Blog Posts
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- More Music History in photos… Acid House Ravers + More
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 1 day ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Invest in yourself. Meditate. Read. Eat healthy food. Drink water. Move your body. Spend time in nature. Rest up. You are w… 3 days ago
- RT @SikhProf: "In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist. We must be anti-racist." - Angela Davis https://t.co/v2PUqjbQ33 3 days ago
- RT @katestanworth: In August 1977 a seminal street battle was fought against the National Front in my neighbourhood, Lewisham @guardian htt… 3 days ago
- RT @shutter_hub: Need photobook advice? Craig Atkinson @caferoyalbooks shares his tips on producing, submitting &editing photobooks https:/… 3 days ago