If you’re a fan of Black & White and / or candid / street photography peek Willy Ronis’ Ce Jour La (in French if you can!). Beautiful black & white photos taken in Paris and other parts of Europe illustrated with his memories of capturing each image, the situation surrounding it and quite often an update on the subject since the photo was taken. If you’re in Paris also check the immense expo of his work at La Monaie du Paris but give yourself a few hours to look around!
Recent Blog Posts
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- More Music History in photos… Acid House Ravers + More
- RT @AmusedNonQueen: Help Twitter! Last work of my father before he suffered a stroke, losing the ability to draw and talk, pretty much his… 11 hours ago
- Soul To Soul flyers in Last Night A DJ Saved My Life book by Bill Brewster & Frank Broughton.… instagram.com/p/Bbp2fX-FFqV/ 11 hours ago
- RT @ICPhotog: We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography… 12 hours ago
- RT @HUCKmagazine: The hidden African history captured by one maverick photographer: huckmagazine.com/?p=398097 https://t.co/mpG0RuRuxz 12 hours ago
- RT @shitlondon: This little dude, Zimbabwean Embassy #Mugabemustgo https://t.co/2XcopMg9gH 19 hours ago
- 🇿🇼 🇿🇼 🇿🇼 🇿🇼 💚💛❤️🖤 22 hours ago