If you’re a fan of Black & White and / or candid / street photography peek Willy Ronis’ Ce Jour La (in French if you can!). Beautiful black & white photos taken in Paris and other parts of Europe illustrated with his memories of capturing each image, the situation surrounding it and quite often an update on the subject since the photo was taken. If you’re in Paris also check the immense expo of his work at La Monaie du Paris but give yourself a few hours to look around!
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @officialJ4G: 3 Billboards Outside Grenfell, London Listen to all our voices now; we demand #Justice4Grenfell Please Retweet https://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @invispalace: Did you know? Bridget Riley is from #Norwood https://t.co/1cKJO5oQda 1 day ago
- RT @Stancepodcast: View Jagoda's Nail Art Photography Project & then get a mani at a salon managed by young women from @ArtAgainstKnives In… 1 day ago
- RT @Diddy: Life is only as good as your mindset. 3 days ago
- RT @VICE: Lost photos of Brazil's wild carnivals: bit.ly/2EJPQjp https://t.co/o7DhycqsEZ 3 days ago
- RT @MatthewsYard: Yo Croydon. We keep bumping in to people who think we are about to close. Don't be fooled by naysayers. 10 months & deve… 3 days ago