I spent the weekend photographing backstage at Pitchfork Festival, Paris, where amongst other things, I had the pleasure of catching Bon Iver warming up in their dressing room. I had my camera at that moment but didn’t take any photos, because it was something I wanted to enjoy directly. The mental image remains in my head – a smallish room, bathed in the habitual yellow tungsten hues, 8 or so guys, singing with smiles on their faces, and just, in the background, sitting down with a guitar, Justin Vernon, the lead singer (often equated with the title Bon Iver, despite the significant band that back him.).
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @ccgenesis: Please join us for a FREE event to hear from "Children of the #Windrush" on Thursday 25th April for Violet Night at @southba… 2 days ago
- RT @jessbrammar: Notre Dame Donations Are Heartening –@But Where Were The Billionaires After Grenfell? huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/notre-da… 4 days ago
- RT @HUCKmagazine: A deeply strange place tbh. huckmag.com/?p=415339 4 days ago
- @TroubleThornton @googledrive I’m trying to do some next level archive organisation so need a list / directory of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Does anyone know if it's possible to download @googledrive data (e.g file and folder names) automatically to a spre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @JayneSeckerSky Is that an apology? 4 days ago