I spent the weekend photographing backstage at Pitchfork Festival, Paris, where amongst other things, I had the pleasure of catching Bon Iver warming up in their dressing room. I had my camera at that moment but didn’t take any photos, because it was something I wanted to enjoy directly. The mental image remains in my head – a smallish room, bathed in the habitual yellow tungsten hues, 8 or so guys, singing with smiles on their faces, and just, in the background, sitting down with a guitar, Justin Vernon, the lead singer (often equated with the title Bon Iver, despite the significant band that back him.).
Recent Blog Posts
- The Freelance World is a lonely world but at least you get to chose your team & don’t have to see that one colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- Emailing @danhancox like “😩😩 help me” chapter 21 . You & @EmmaLWarren are like my journalistic guru’s and so was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- RT @shahmiruk: I’m 24. I don’t have the weight of the entire establishment behind me. I just have lawyers that made oaths to uphold democra… 1 day ago
- RT @shahmiruk: Theresa May’s government is complicit in covering up the fact that Vote Leave broke the law. 10 Downing Street didn’t just i… 1 day ago
- RT @DJDarkside: Someone needs to do Dubstep Classical with an orchestra! 🎻 #dubstep 1 day ago
- Whooped by a bee 🐝 #soundon https://t.co/LPSMqzOAud 1 day ago