I spent the weekend photographing backstage at Pitchfork Festival, Paris, where amongst other things, I had the pleasure of catching Bon Iver warming up in their dressing room. I had my camera at that moment but didn’t take any photos, because it was something I wanted to enjoy directly. The mental image remains in my head – a smallish room, bathed in the habitual yellow tungsten hues, 8 or so guys, singing with smiles on their faces, and just, in the background, sitting down with a guitar, Justin Vernon, the lead singer (often equated with the title Bon Iver, despite the significant band that back him.).
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @invispalace: Did you know? Bridget Riley is from #Norwood https://t.co/1cKJO5oQda 14 hours ago
- RT @Stancepodcast: View Jagoda's Nail Art Photography Project & then get a mani at a salon managed by young women from @ArtAgainstKnives In… 14 hours ago
- RT @Diddy: Life is only as good as your mindset. 2 days ago
- RT @VICE: Lost photos of Brazil's wild carnivals: bit.ly/2EJPQjp https://t.co/o7DhycqsEZ 2 days ago
- RT @MatthewsYard: Yo Croydon. We keep bumping in to people who think we are about to close. Don't be fooled by naysayers. 10 months & deve… 2 days ago
- RT @EmmaLWarren: Celebrating the educators behind the new wave of London jazz musicians for @RBMA daily.redbullmusicacademy.com/2018/02/new-sc… 2 days ago