I spent the weekend photographing backstage at Pitchfork Festival, Paris, where amongst other things, I had the pleasure of catching Bon Iver warming up in their dressing room. I had my camera at that moment but didn’t take any photos, because it was something I wanted to enjoy directly. The mental image remains in my head – a smallish room, bathed in the habitual yellow tungsten hues, 8 or so guys, singing with smiles on their faces, and just, in the background, sitting down with a guitar, Justin Vernon, the lead singer (often equated with the title Bon Iver, despite the significant band that back him.).
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @ChrisGPackham: YOUTH . Day 1 - superb . And authority responded predictably - from headmasters to government . Never trust - always que… 1 hour ago
- RT @kullijhan: Shackleton Also Made Some Sick Choons. twitter.com/ugle_grandlodg… 1 hour ago
- .@ClareBConsidine SO sik that Lil C also chose @rootsmanuva !! YES!!! He definitely deserves a knighthood! 3 hours ago
- FRIDAY NIGHT LISTENING! Courtesy of London Scenery by @ClareBConsidine @RadioPrimavera_ mixcloud.com/RadioPrimavera… Straight Carnival bangers 🎉 3 hours ago
- Can totally relate twitter.com/RachaelvsWorld… 4 hours ago
- I’d be so proud if I had a child and they were out protesting against Climate Change inaction today. Good on all of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago