The Woon’s playing at Nouveau Casino this Sunday which is very good news. I know this because the last time I was there (to see Golden Age of Yatching) I was met with a huge picture of him. It makes sense, because the various remixes of Lady Luck have been floating around Paris recently. I was bopping along to one of them in a clothes shop just a few weeks ago, it was a nice moment. Here’s a really old pic I took of him in Balham, which some of you may remember. It was inspired by that pic of High Contrast yes.
Recent Blog Posts
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- More Music History in photos… Acid House Ravers + More
- RT @AmusedNonQueen: Help Twitter! Last work of my father before he suffered a stroke, losing the ability to draw and talk, pretty much his… 11 hours ago
- Soul To Soul flyers in Last Night A DJ Saved My Life book by Bill Brewster & Frank Broughton.… instagram.com/p/Bbp2fX-FFqV/ 11 hours ago
- RT @ICPhotog: We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography We ❤️ Photography… 12 hours ago
- RT @HUCKmagazine: The hidden African history captured by one maverick photographer: huckmagazine.com/?p=398097 https://t.co/mpG0RuRuxz 12 hours ago
- RT @shitlondon: This little dude, Zimbabwean Embassy #Mugabemustgo https://t.co/2XcopMg9gH 19 hours ago
- 🇿🇼 🇿🇼 🇿🇼 🇿🇼 💚💛❤️🖤 22 hours ago