The Woon’s playing at Nouveau Casino this Sunday which is very good news. I know this because the last time I was there (to see Golden Age of Yatching) I was met with a huge picture of him. It makes sense, because the various remixes of Lady Luck have been floating around Paris recently. I was bopping along to one of them in a clothes shop just a few weeks ago, it was a nice moment. Here’s a really old pic I took of him in Balham, which some of you may remember. It was inspired by that pic of High Contrast yes.
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @officialJ4G: 3 Billboards Outside Grenfell, London Listen to all our voices now; we demand #Justice4Grenfell Please Retweet https://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @invispalace: Did you know? Bridget Riley is from #Norwood https://t.co/1cKJO5oQda 1 day ago
- RT @Stancepodcast: View Jagoda's Nail Art Photography Project & then get a mani at a salon managed by young women from @ArtAgainstKnives In… 1 day ago
- RT @Diddy: Life is only as good as your mindset. 3 days ago
- RT @VICE: Lost photos of Brazil's wild carnivals: bit.ly/2EJPQjp https://t.co/o7DhycqsEZ 3 days ago
- RT @MatthewsYard: Yo Croydon. We keep bumping in to people who think we are about to close. Don't be fooled by naysayers. 10 months & deve… 3 days ago