The Woon’s playing at Nouveau Casino this Sunday which is very good news. I know this because the last time I was there (to see Golden Age of Yatching) I was met with a huge picture of him. It makes sense, because the various remixes of Lady Luck have been floating around Paris recently. I was bopping along to one of them in a clothes shop just a few weeks ago, it was a nice moment. Here’s a really old pic I took of him in Balham, which some of you may remember. It was inspired by that pic of High Contrast yes.
Recent Blog Posts
- Read this. Madness twitter.com/captainkim/sta… 1 hour ago
- @CaptainKim Fukkkk :( 1 hour ago
- @bok_bok Literally, Paris nightlife is so dry 20 hours ago
- RT @Plastician: Wondering what the actual nightlife economy consists of in the eyes of the government. Cos it certainly doesn't involve any… 20 hours ago
- RT @trenchmag: 🚨 GENTRIFICATION ALERT 🚨 Hackney Council vote to devastate east London nightlife with insane curfew on all venues: https:/… 20 hours ago
- @amylame @MayorofLondon @nightczar Your response is literally this emoji 🤷♀️ 20 hours ago