The Woon’s playing at Nouveau Casino this Sunday which is very good news. I know this because the last time I was there (to see Golden Age of Yatching) I was met with a huge picture of him. It makes sense, because the various remixes of Lady Luck have been floating around Paris recently. I was bopping along to one of them in a clothes shop just a few weeks ago, it was a nice moment. Here’s a really old pic I took of him in Balham, which some of you may remember. It was inspired by that pic of High Contrast yes.
Recent Blog Posts
- Thanks to @Hark1Karan for the shout out
- Love for Lesvos / Hope for Paris.
- 28th November – Live from Alexandra Nurseries…
- *MUSIC HISTORY FOR YOUR WALLS*- Limited Edition prints
- *Music History for your Walls*
- dmz 10
- Today is the 100th birthday anniversary Billie Holiday
- More Music History in photos… Acid House Ravers + More
- RT @BarackObama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..." 2 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Invest in yourself. Meditate. Read. Eat healthy food. Drink water. Move your body. Spend time in nature. Rest up. You are w… 3 days ago
- RT @SikhProf: "In a racist society it is not enough to be non-racist. We must be anti-racist." - Angela Davis https://t.co/v2PUqjbQ33 3 days ago
- RT @katestanworth: In August 1977 a seminal street battle was fought against the National Front in my neighbourhood, Lewisham @guardian htt… 3 days ago
- RT @shutter_hub: Need photobook advice? Craig Atkinson @caferoyalbooks shares his tips on producing, submitting &editing photobooks https:/… 3 days ago