A fruit and veg seller who commutes from Deal in Kent to Crystal Palace every Saturday (where I see him) told me about this little festival. It’s run by Smuggler’s Records, who seemingly run things in Deal. The site was a bit like a village green framed by an acid yellow rapeseed field and a couple of tents, including the main stage where stand out band Electric Jabala played. The magical Whiskey Moon Face were there also, but we missed them. Turns out there was a whole other stage hiding in the woodland area that we find out about until the next day. Gutted.
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @invispalace: Did you know? Bridget Riley is from #Norwood https://t.co/1cKJO5oQda 14 hours ago
- RT @Stancepodcast: View Jagoda's Nail Art Photography Project & then get a mani at a salon managed by young women from @ArtAgainstKnives In… 14 hours ago
- RT @Diddy: Life is only as good as your mindset. 2 days ago
- RT @VICE: Lost photos of Brazil's wild carnivals: bit.ly/2EJPQjp https://t.co/o7DhycqsEZ 2 days ago
- RT @MatthewsYard: Yo Croydon. We keep bumping in to people who think we are about to close. Don't be fooled by naysayers. 10 months & deve… 2 days ago
- RT @EmmaLWarren: Celebrating the educators behind the new wave of London jazz musicians for @RBMA daily.redbullmusicacademy.com/2018/02/new-sc… 2 days ago