A fruit and veg seller who commutes from Deal in Kent to Crystal Palace every Saturday (where I see him) told me about this little festival. It’s run by Smuggler’s Records, who seemingly run things in Deal. The site was a bit like a village green framed by an acid yellow rapeseed field and a couple of tents, including the main stage where stand out band Electric Jabala played. The magical Whiskey Moon Face were there also, but we missed them. Turns out there was a whole other stage hiding in the woodland area that we find out about until the next day. Gutted.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Freelance World is a lonely world but at least you get to chose your team & don’t have to see that one colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 38 minutes ago
- Emailing @danhancox like “😩😩 help me” chapter 21 . You & @EmmaLWarren are like my journalistic guru’s and so was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- RT @shahmiruk: I’m 24. I don’t have the weight of the entire establishment behind me. I just have lawyers that made oaths to uphold democra… 1 day ago
- RT @shahmiruk: Theresa May’s government is complicit in covering up the fact that Vote Leave broke the law. 10 Downing Street didn’t just i… 1 day ago
- RT @DJDarkside: Someone needs to do Dubstep Classical with an orchestra! 🎻 #dubstep 1 day ago
- Whooped by a bee 🐝 #soundon https://t.co/LPSMqzOAud 1 day ago