I LOVE this documentary. Skream’s honesty gives a real insight into not only his own life as one of electronic music’s most well known DJ-producer’s but also, I ffeel, the nuances and politics of the occupation as a whole. I was very happy to contribute a couple of my photos to the film. Big up it’s director Mikhail.
Recent Blog Posts
- @danhancox So excited about this book! #blackandyellow 🐝 https://t.co/MHswW0yZxL 11 hours ago
- RT @danhancox: Here's the cover of my next book! Drawing on interviews spanning 12 years, from grime's pirate radio days to riots, gentrifi… 11 hours ago
- 👏👏👏👏 twitter.com/worldwidefm/st… 1 day ago
- RT @afuahirsch: If I’m honest, this is exhausting. Constantly having to explain, even having to justify explaining reality of white privile… 1 day ago
- RT @HUCKmagazine: Step inside the UK grime scene with My Element, an original Huck Film directed by @irenebaque: huckmagazine.com/?p=400195 h… 1 day ago
- RT @trenchmag: Alternative rappers are using their life experiences to craft their own artistry and birth music for a generation of awkward… 2 days ago