Here’s a photo documentary I did for FACT about 5 of London’s iconic Mastering Houses. There are more studios that I could’ve visited but we decided to keep it down to five. There is SO much history and so much passion for the craft in each and every one of these studios. My words and photos only touch on a fraction of it. Maybe one day I’ll write more about what I learnt. Here’s a little something in the meantime – there’s a photo of a golden Technics deck in there somewhere that once belonged to Goldie himself.
Recent Blog Posts
- Read this. Madness twitter.com/captainkim/sta… 1 hour ago
- @CaptainKim Fukkkk :( 1 hour ago
- @bok_bok Literally, Paris nightlife is so dry 20 hours ago
- RT @Plastician: Wondering what the actual nightlife economy consists of in the eyes of the government. Cos it certainly doesn't involve any… 20 hours ago
- RT @trenchmag: 🚨 GENTRIFICATION ALERT 🚨 Hackney Council vote to devastate east London nightlife with insane curfew on all venues: https:/… 20 hours ago
- @amylame @MayorofLondon @nightczar Your response is literally this emoji 🤷♀️ 20 hours ago