Here’s a photo documentary I did for FACT about 5 of London’s iconic Mastering Houses. There are more studios that I could’ve visited but we decided to keep it down to five. There is SO much history and so much passion for the craft in each and every one of these studios. My words and photos only touch on a fraction of it. Maybe one day I’ll write more about what I learnt. Here’s a little something in the meantime – there’s a photo of a golden Technics deck in there somewhere that once belonged to Goldie himself.
Recent Blog Posts
- Inside London’s Iconic Mastering Houses: a gallery by Georgina Cook – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music.
- Rollo Jacksons London… On a Regular | Dazed
- ISSUU – Lava Collective by Ashes57
- Skream: “Come With Me” – Watch The Trailblazers Final Word on Dubstep and Disco | THUMP Video
- Photo Gallery: Hideout Festival 2014 by Georgina Cook – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music.
- A Year In Oxleas Woods: April – Caught by the River
- Trees in the City #2 for Caught by the River
- A few pics from Smugglers Records Pop-up, May
- Shooting on Silver plates with John Barrett #photography instagram.com/p/tC_JhhOVnS/ 1 day ago
- hand made poster for #Mucapata in progress #african #global #tropical #beats @drumzofthesouth… instagram.com/p/s-8VAeOVpd/ 3 days ago
- " The city brings us down, ain't nobody from this town " #deanblunt 1 week ago
- LOLS instagram.com/p/skH9TCuVpi/ 1 week ago
- .@Hyperdub party at @corsicastudios tonight :) :) 2 weeks ago
- hello fb.me/1KCGxf8CF 2 weeks ago