Here’s a photo documentary I did for FACT about 5 of London’s iconic Mastering Houses. There are more studios that I could’ve visited but we decided to keep it down to five. There is SO much history and so much passion for the craft in each and every one of these studios. My words and photos only touch on a fraction of it. Maybe one day I’ll write more about what I learnt. Here’s a little something in the meantime – there’s a photo of a golden Technics deck in there somewhere that once belonged to Goldie himself.
Recent Blog Posts
- Inside London’s Iconic Mastering Houses: a gallery by Georgina Cook – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music.
- Rollo Jacksons London… On a Regular | Dazed
- ISSUU – Lava Collective by Ashes57
- Skream: “Come With Me” – Watch The Trailblazers Final Word on Dubstep and Disco | THUMP Video
- Photo Gallery: Hideout Festival 2014 by Georgina Cook – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music.
- A Year In Oxleas Woods: April – Caught by the River
- Trees in the City #2 for Caught by the River
- A few pics from Smugglers Records Pop-up, May
- The Possibilities Are Endless instagram.com/p/voMgk7OVl3/ 23 hours ago
- RT @AnOtherMagazine: We step inside the hedonistic world of Studio 54 c. 1978, through the lens of Tod Papageorge: bit.ly/1vlx2NA h… 2 days ago
- Oh and Happy 90th birthday ROBERT FRANK . #inspiration. http://t.co/qNdrKn5z2c 1 week ago
- Sometimes think Music history is just as interesting as music itself - it shows that it's more than sound. Out to the documentarians. 1 week ago
- Now sitting down to watch @ewenspencer 's Open Mic - yes yes. 1 week ago
- Been organising my new studio for 2 days, I'm buzzing with excitement going through my archives 1 week ago