Here’s a photo documentary I did for FACT about 5 of London’s iconic Mastering Houses. There are more studios that I could’ve visited but we decided to keep it down to five. There is SO much history and so much passion for the craft in each and every one of these studios. My words and photos only touch on a fraction of it. Maybe one day I’ll write more about what I learnt. Here’s a little something in the meantime – there’s a photo of a golden Technics deck in there somewhere that once belonged to Goldie himself.
Recent Blog Posts
- Inside London’s Iconic Mastering Houses: a gallery by Georgina Cook – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music.
- Rollo Jacksons London… On a Regular | Dazed
- ISSUU – Lava Collective by Ashes57
- Skream: “Come With Me” – Watch The Trailblazers Final Word on Dubstep and Disco | THUMP Video
- Photo Gallery: Hideout Festival 2014 by Georgina Cook – FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music.
- A Year In Oxleas Woods: April – Caught by the River
- Trees in the City #2 for Caught by the River
- A few pics from Smugglers Records Pop-up, May
- Thanks @TashDesborough that's a real compliment x 6 days ago
- RT @antenna_cafe: Check out our friend's @Expansionsmusic , they're playing tonight at the lovely @BooknRecordBar in West Norwood ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 6 days ago
- RT @antenna_cafe: Hi friends, please vote for us in the @TimeOutLondon Love London Awards! timeout.com/london/things-… (Antenna Studios in the C… 6 days ago
- I've moved house & no internet at home yet, so please bear with me if you're sending photo enquiries etc :) 6 days ago
- I don't think so @TashDesborough ; I did photograph @foofighters at Brixton Academy many moons ago however 6 days ago
- .@oliversuddenuk bringin the #VintageFly @drumzofthesouth #se19 #vinyl instagram.com/p/tqhBKnOVi4/ 3 weeks ago